Baldwin County Public Schools is pleased to announce the launch of our new applicant system, Teach in Alabama. This application system is for ALL Teacher applicants and ALL classified (custodial, cafeteria, bus driver, etc) applicants applying for positions with Baldwin County Public Schools.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
We are no longer accepting or using previously submitted paper applications for employment. All applicants who are STILL SEEKING employment in Baldwin County MUST APPLY using our new online application. The application can be accessed at www.alsde.edu/TeachInAlabama. If you already have an application on the the Teach in Alabama system you can simply update your "Where do you want to work?" page to include Baldwin and complete any additional information. Please be sure to upload your unofficial transcript (if applicable), letter of interest, and resume.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Gail King at 251.937.0306. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your interest in employment with Baldwin County Public Schools.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. Go to www.alsde.edu/TeachInAlabama.
2. Create an account with a username and password.
(Once your account has been created, you may return to update your application, add attachments, or view
application at any time).
3. Click on the "Application" Tab
4. Select Application Type (Adminstrative; Certified; Classified)
5. Choose a District in "Where do you want to work?" page.
6. Complete the application as instructed. (Make sure to click "Save and Next" when going on to next page)
WHEN YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE:
While we are transitioning to the Teach in Alabama system, applicants should continue to submit resumes and letters of interest to principals with advertised vacancies in addition to completing the online application.
7. Click on the "Jobs" tab.
(You will see available Job Postings in the districts you selected on the "Where do you want to work?" page)
8. Click "View/Apply" link next to the job positing that you present an interest.
9. Click "Apply for this Job" link to express interest.
(Applicants can only view and apply for jobs for which they have completed an application)
10. Make certain to "LOGOUT" when exiting the site.
If you have questions regarding employment applications, you may contact: