Fairhope High School

Fairhope, AL

 

FHS Front of Building
 
 
 
 Fax 251-990-2053
 

 

Fairhope High School first opened its doors to Eastern Shore students in 1925.  In 1993, a new facility was built on Highway 98 where it sits on 80 acres of beautifully manicured lawn.  The modern building and attractive landscaping are a direct reflection of the community support that benefits Fairhope High School, as well as the school pride that is felt by students, faculty, staff, and administration.  It is a modern, comprehensive four-year high school with an enrollment of approximately 1,450 in grades 9-12. Our motto “Where Excellence is Expected” demonstrates the overall strong academic climate of Fairhope High School.  In 2007, we opened a state-of the-art fine arts wing on our campus that includes a 350 seat capacity black box theater, a television production studio, and multiple classrooms for band, chorus, and art courses.  Over 38 student clubs and organizations and 25 competitive athletic teams are offered on campus. 

Mission Statement 

The mission of Fairhope High School is to foster integrity and academic excellence in the students within a safe, supportive environment created by competent and dedicated professionals.

Accreditation

Fairhope High School is fully accredited by AdvancEd.  AdvancED is the unified organization of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA). AdvancED is dedicated to advancing excellence in education worldwide through accreditation, research, and professional services.

 
FHS in 1925   
FHS 1925-1953
FHS 1953-1993  
 
 
 
CLOSE