We are very proud of where our AP Academy is heading. The results have proven that all the hard work our students and teacher are putting in has made a big difference. The following are some statistics on how we have progressed in the last couple of years.
· The number of students taking an AP class: 71
· The number of AP exams taken: 126
· The number of qualifying scores: 46
(Scores range from 1 – 5. Qualifying scores are 3 – 5.)
· The number of students taking an AP class: 104
· The number of AP exams taken: 194
· The number of qualifying scores: 70
Ø Note: 20 students took AP Literature with Mrs. Knight and 100% of these students achieved a qualifying score.
· The number of students taking an AP class: 194
· Social Studies courses were incorporated in the Academy this year, which added another 76 students. This brings our total number of students taking AP courses this year to 270.
Download the file below for a list of all students who made a qualifying
score as well as the different exams he/she took.