Runners of Daphne East 2019-2020
The afterschool Run/Walk club for our Daphne East students will begin soon. This club is to promote and teach students the importance of a lifelong fitness.
· Beginning October 2nd- November 20,2019.. it will resume in 2020 with dates to be announced later. Students in grades 4th-6th will meet every Wednesday from 3:00-4:00.
· Each student must be picked up at 4:00 (no later). There will be teachers and volunteers present during our run/walk time and we have assured all volunteers that all participants will be picked up by 4:00.
- Students are dismissed from RODE club after ONE late pick-up.
· Pick up area will be at Trione Park. At 3:50 we will line up besides the bathroom/concession stand area by the football field.
· Participation requirements: Completed permission form turned in to Coach Jones. These are available on the Daphne East Website.
- IF student is attending DPEE After School Care Program they are allowed to attend...they must check in with Mrs. Kidd FIRST and then come to Run Club. I will dismiss them at end of time back to Mrs. Kidd. If parent is picking up student before 4:00 you must let Mrs. Kidd know! Thank you so much. Must have No office referrals and must maintain a “C” average.
· If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
· For safety: Each student must wear clothing and shoes appropriate for walking or running; no changing out is allowed.
· The route for this program will be running around the football fields. 3 times around the 2 fields= 1 mile.
· RODE runner T-shirt may be worn on Wednesday. To order: call or go by Game Day Sport (251) 621-8550 or email email@example.com. The cotton t-shirts are $10.00 and the Dry Fit are $13.00.
Thank you so much for your support of this program and all the programs involving our Daphne East Students.
- "Remind Me" app is loaded and please text 81010 and @roderun to recieve information regarding Running club.