Communication is the key to success.
Ways to Communicate
There are many ways to receive communication about upcoming events and grades.
- Emails- For most weeks, an email about upcoming events, assignments, and other information will be sent to you. If you are a parent of a Magnolia School Project Jubilee student and you are not receiving emails from Mrs. Morin, please email her at Lmorin@bcbe.org. Email is the best way to communicate with Mrs. Morin.
- Text Alerts- A text will be sent to your phone about crucial, last minute reminders concerning field trips, special events, or projects due. Not many texts are sent, but they are very important. Typically, this service only works to send out text messages not to receive messages. To subscribe as a Project Jubilee 3rd or 4th grade parent, text @3pj4 to 81010. To subscribe as a Project Jubilee 5th or 6th grade parent, text @5pj6 to 81010. You do need to resubscribe each school year.
- ClassDojo- Receive weekly updates about your child's progress in class through the ClassDojo app or the ClassDojo website. Students will receive positive, and sometimes negative, points for behavior, participating, and learning. Send a message to Mrs. Morin through this app as well. The Class Story section shows what we have been learning in class. This area can be written by the teacher or the students. If you lost your ClassDojo code, please email Mrs. Morin for a new one.
- Website- The website contains basic information about Project Jubilee. Periodically information might be added to this website.
- Phone Call- You may call the school at 251-965-6200. Phone calls will be returned after school on days non-club days.
- Conference- There will be 2 set conference times a year: group conferences at the beginning of the year and individual conferences during mid-year. A SignUp Genius page will be set up. At any time that you would like to meet, Mrs. Morin would be happy to set up an individual conference with you. Please email a request to her.