Learn More about Project Jubilee Grades
Standards for PJ Report Card:
Project Jubilee students receive a standards-based report card each quarter. Because these are skills that are continually improving, grades are not assessed until the end of the quarter. The following are the objective on the Project Jubilee report card:
- Applies decision making skills
- Communicates well in writing
- Communicates well orally
- Acquires knowledge in specific areas
- Exhibits awareness of cause and effect
- Generates and accepts multiple possible answers
- Completes work in allotted time
- Is willing to try difficult tasks
- Listens and follows directions
- Shows respect for others and their ideas
- Stays with difficult tasks
- Turns in homework, outside projects on time
- Works independently/self-directed
Grading Scale on Report Card:
G = Good Progress
S = Satisfactory Progress
N = Needs Improvement
U = Unsatisfactory Progress
Grades are primarily given based on two resources. Both of these you can access if you choose.
- Google Classroom- Students complete assignments and turn them into our Google Classroom. This is also a great place to see what we are studying, review assignments, find weblinks, and view rubrics. You will need your child's login information to log into Google. Once logged into Google with your child's account, Google Classroom can be accessed.
- Moodle- Students complete assignments and turn them in on our Project Jubilee Moodle course. This is also a great place to see what we are studying, review assignments, find weblinks, and view rubrics. The specific website is learn.bcbe.org/course/view.php?id=508. You will need your child's login information for Moodle to enter the online course.
- ClassDojo- At www.classdojo.com, you can access your child's behavior record for Project Jubilee. The behaviors that are listed are a combination of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and objectives listed on the Project Jubilee report card. You will need a special code to access your child's information. This code is given out at the beginning of the school year and with each Project Jubilee report card. You may send Mrs. Morin an email if you need another copy of your code.
- Website- This website provides basic information about how your child will be graded; however no individual grades will be posted on the website.