Belief and Mission Statement
Bay Minette Middle School Counseling Program Beliefs
Bay Minette Middle School’s counselor(s) will advocate for all students. I/We believe
- Every student can learn and can succeed.
- Every student should have access to and the opportunity for a high quality education.
- Every student should graduate from high school prepared for postsecondary opportunities.
- Every student should have access to a comprehensive school counseling program.
- Effective school counseling is a collaborative process involving school counselors, students, families, teachers, administrators, other school staff and education stakeholders.
- School counselors are leaders in the school, district, state and nation.
- Comprehensive school counseling programs promote and enhance student academic, career and social/emotional outcomes.
Bay Minette Middle School Counseling Vision Statement
The vision of Bay Minette School counseling program is that all students are productive members of society. They are considerate, world-class citizens who work to provide a culture of continuous improvement by ensuring equity and access for all. Students from Bay Minette Middle School are highly prepared to graduate with countless opportunities.
Bay Minette Middle School Counseling Mission Statement
The school counseling program at Bay Minette Middle School is one that prepares and inspires all students to achieve at their highest potential and prepared to meet their future academic and career goals. Through the leadership of the counseling department, students are encouraged to pursue academic rigor and inspired to be responsible, respectful, and resourceful citizens and lifelong learners. The school counseling department partners with other educators and stakeholders to advocate for equity, access and success for all.