FBLA- Future Business Leaders of AmericaSponsor: Mr. Terry Norris
What is FBLA? FBLA stands for Future Business Leaders of America.
It is a professional student organization that is available in a majority of schools across America.
FBLA has three main aspects:
Social- We get to know each other and have lots of fun
Professional- We learn new things about business, attend conferences, and work on job skills.
Community Service- We give back to the community that has given us so much.
What does FBLA do?
- Promote competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Understand American business enterprise
- Establish career goals.
- Encourage scholarship.
- Promote sound financial management.
- Develop character and self-confidence.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.