In my classroom we believe:
- learning is beautiful. I expect students to come to school prepared to learn. Have all supplies ready.
- hard work makes a difference. I expect students to follow the directions given and to stay on task.
- manners matter. I expect students to respect other students' property and keep hands and feet to themselves.
- the responsibility is ours. I expect all students to take responsibility of their actions.
- our words have power. I expect each student to use kind words to everyone
- learning is hardwork. I expect classroom and homework assignments to be completed daily.
- everyone deserves respect. I expect each student to respect me as the teacher and fellow classmates.
- friendship is kindness. I expect all students to be kind, respectful and have a good attitude.
- thinking is hardwork. I expect each student to their very best and participate when needed.
- mistakes happen. I expect each student to try.
- listening is polite. I expect each student to listen to the teacher and fellow classmates when we are speaking. Raise your hand if you need to speak.
- books open doors. I expect all students to read during allotted times.
- we're a team. I expect all students to work together.
If a student does not comply with the expectations, consequences may be:
- silent lunch
- phone call home
- office referral