Students are encouraged to spend 5 minutes EVERY night reviewing Science material. This can be done in several ways:
1. Moodle practice quizzes - Each unit will have 3-4 unlimited practice quizzes that close the day of the test.
2. Quizlet - Each unit will have 2-3 Quizlets. Students can make flash cards, play games, or create practice tests.
3. Notebooks - Each students has a notebook that should contain all the information they need for each unit.
To access your child's Moodle page:
2. Ask your child for their login
3. Select our Science class, scroll to the bottom of the currect unit and look at the "What did I miss?" section. You will find a list of what is covered for each day.