NJHS Universal Trip 2020
SFMS NJHS Orlando, FL Trip 2020
SIGN UP FOR ROOMS HERE!!!!
March 18-21, 2020
PLEASE JOIN THE NJHS ORLANDO TRIP REMIND 101 THREAD
We will be leaving at 10 pm on Wednesday March 18, 2020 and returning at 6 am Saturday March 21, 2020
Registration with the deposit of $175 per person is due on or before November 10, 2019. Registration cannot be complete without the initial deposit and must be submitted at the same time. All travelers will register on line at www.Travelleadersstudenttours.com/sfmshs-universal2020
o November 10, 2019 $175 per person
o December 10, 2019 $175 per person
o January 10, 2019 Remaining Balance
We will be staying one night at Surfside Inn and Suites Resort
3 park/2 day ticket for admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay
We will be utilizing parent chaperones on our trip to Orlando, FL. This year, we will be filling spaces based on a lottery. This year, you must complete a Background Check through BIB. These must be completed prior to paying for the trip. The link to this can be found on the SFMS website main page under the Parent section (found about halfway down the page on the far right), then click Volunteers tile (teal colored).
$445/ person based on a 4 person room. Student room assignments will be decided after the final payment is due. Please be aware, while every effort is made to ensure this does not happen, it is possible you will be charged an additional fee if there aren’t enough girls/boys to fill an entire 4 person room. We will use a SignUp Genius Doc that will save room assignments as students sign up for them. Therefore, if you don’t want to pay the lower occupancy rate, sign up early. Once these rooms are signed up for they are committed, there will not be changing back and forth of roommates. 3 person room - $470 per person and 2 person room - $510 per person
Same sex chaperones may share a room with another chaperone or with their child. This means that they will be required to pay a rate of $510/person for the double occupancy room.
These prices are based on a minimum of 45 paying travelers per bus. We must have 40 students to make a trip. If we have over 55 that commit then, we must have a second minimum of 80, to secure a second bus, with students getting first priority.
Students will be responsible for paying for meals, snacks, and souvenirs.
On the registration page, there is an option to purchase or decline travel protection insurance. The brochure can be accessed by clicking the links
Current Itinerary (Subject to Alteration)
Wednesday March 18, 2020
- 10pm Depart SFMS
Thursday March 19, 2020
- 7am Breakfast TBA
- 830am Arrive Universal Studios
- TBA Check in Resort
- TBA Curfew
Friday March 20, 2020
- 730am Check out/load bus
- Universal Studios
- 9pm Board bus and depart for home
Saturday March 21, 2020
- 6am Arrive at SFMS
SFMS NJHS will have a webpage specifically for this trip. All registration will be done online.
- To register and pay initial deposit go to www.Travelleadersstudenttours.com/sfmshs-universal2020
1. All trip info will be displayed. NOTE: Registration cannot be accepted without the full initial deposit
2. At the bottom of the page click on the “I’m ready to go – Take me to the Registration Page!”
3. Fill out the registration form, input credit card info and click the submit button. You should receive an automated response. If you do not, please call us at 877-768-6187.
4. Within 48 hours you will receive a trip invoice. It will show the payment and remaining balance. For subsequent payments, click on the RED pay now button on the invoice. DO NOT MAKE FUTURE PAYMENTS USING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
5. Travel Leaders Student Tours does NOT charge a fee for credit or debit card payments.
6. NOTE: The payment schedule must be adhered to. A late fee of $20 may be accessed if payments are not received within 7 days of the due date after initial deposit. Please refer to the above payment schedule