- Is my school closing? By order of Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, Baldwin County Schools will be closed in response to the coronavirus pandemic or COVID-19. All public schools in Baldwin County will close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17th. At this time, classes will resume Monday, April 13th.
- How long will schools be out? All public schools in Baldwin County will close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17th. At this time, classes will resume Monday, April 13th. But things are subject to change.
- Will my child’s game/play/field trip be cancelled? All school sponsored events, extracurricular and athletic events have been cancelled through the end of spring break. We will evaluate April events later this month.
- Where can I find more information about how the coronavirus will affect school/school-related events? If you are looking for information from Baldwin County Public Schools related to the coronavirus, please visit Bcbe.org/coronavirus.
- My child was sent home a Chromebook, but I don’t know how to work it? If you are looking for technical support regarding your student’s Chromebooks, please contact Help desk 251.967.5333. You may find more information on tech support from Baldwin County Public Schools by visit Bcbe.org/techsupport.
- I need to contact my child’s teacher/principal, how should I do that? If you are looking to reach your student’s teacher or administrators, please visit your local school website and find their contact information through the directory listed. You can find your school’s website by visit Bcbe.org and select the school from the upper right corner.
- Will anybody be at the schools while they’re closed? This closure covers all 9, 10, and 11-month employees. All school campuses are closed during this period. This closure also extends to central office and 12-month employees. Some departments will be open on a limited basis to perform critical needs and services.
- I need to reach someone with the school system, how do I find their contact information? If you are trying to reach one of those departments, please visit Bcbe.org where the direct number to that department is listed. If you have an urgent need, or information that you think is imperative to get to Baldwin County Public Schools System leaders, please email News@bcbe.org, or you may contact the system through Facebook by visiting Facebook.com/BCBEAlabama.
- I have really important information I need to share with the school system, how do I reach out? If you have an urgent need, or information that you think is imperative to get to Baldwin County Public Schools System leaders, please email News@bcbe.org, or you may contact the system through Facebook by visiting Facebook.com/BCBEAlabama.