Graduation Updates: (SPANISH)
Baldwin County Public Schools graduation events will be held on Monday, June 1 and Tuesday, June 2 with all ceremonies starting at 7 p.m.. The ceremonies will be held at their traditional stadium locations.
June 1, 2020
Baldwin County High School- Mitchell Field/ Simmons Field at Lyle Underwood Stadium
Daphne High School- Trojan Field at Jubilee Stadium
Foley High School- Ivan Jones Stadium
June 2, 2020
For students graduating from the Baldwin County Virtual School, your principal, Mrs. Resmondo, will provide further details on the BCVS ceremony to be held that same week.
- Due to the regulations set by Governor Ivey, and to comply with social distancing, each senior will be allowed four guest tickets just as we have provided for rain events in the past. Please note, no one will be allowed into graduation without a ticket.
- Seating in the stadium will be arranged in a socially-distanced configuration. While family groups may sit together, we ask that you leave a space between families. The seniors will be spaced according to social distancing guidelines as well.
Parents, I ask that you help me keep us in compliance. Please respect the few conditions we have put in place, as well as the other families attending the ceremonies. Everyone has a different expectation but I ask we all work together to make this a great, safe, celebration.
Additional details will be provided by your school’s principal including rain scenarios, attire as well as when and where to arrive. Look for that information from your principals before Wednesday.
- We look forward to celebrating these accomplished young men and women. This is a class that will forever be remembered in all they have been through this year. I am so proud of them and believe this challenge will better prepare them for the rest of their lives.
To the class of 2020 congratulations on all of your amazing accomplishments. In honor and recognition of your achievements Gulf Coast Media has recognized all seniors in a newspaper special section that published May 13 in their newspapers. Make plans to pickup your copy today! Seniors for all Baldwin County Public Schools will be included in the Wednesday, May 13 edition of each newspaper, The Courier, Onlooker and Islander. They can also purchase extra copies at our office, located at 901 N. McKenzie St. in Foley. You are also welcome to download the sections at these links: The Courier, The Islander and The Onlooker. #baldwinproud
Senior's please read:
- If you are a senior in good standing, who has met all state graduation requirements as of the end of 3rd quarter, you have completed your senior year. No further school is required for you. Congratulations!!
- If you are an AP senior in good standing with passing grades and have completed the graduation requirements you have graduated. Congratulations!! You will need to begin preparing for your college boards to receive college credit. We will provide more information after spring break.
- If you are an IB senior and are in good standing with passing grades and have completed the graduation requirements you have graduated. Congratulations!! The International Baccalaureate program will take your test scores from last year and combine it with this year’s grades and you will receive those credits. Reach out to your school’s IB coordinator to verify that you have met the necessary requirements.
- If you are a senior not in good standing who has not met the requirements for graduationas of the end of 3rdquarter, you will have additional work to do. We have a plan and will be in touch on how to move forward after spring break. Please do not stress. We will all get through this together!
If you are a senior in Dual Enrollment classes seeking college credit, you must continue those classes online according to the parameters set by the collegiate institution associated with the Dual Enrollment class and will not be finished until those classes are complete.
2020/2021 Afterschool Program Registration Opens: Monday June 1st at 9am
*Attention: Space is limited for all programs. Once a site fills up, it will no longer accept Registration.
Wait List registration will begin August 19th, 2020.
The following items are needed to complete the registration process:
- Non- Refundable registration fee
- Completed On-line Registration
- Emergency contact person(s) other than parents
- When registering make sure to register all children (if there are more than one) at the same time before submitting your application. Once you submit an application, you will not be able to submit another under the same program until the first one has been approved or rejected.
- Once you register through the EZ Childtrack Program, the ASCC Office must enroll your child into the program. Once that has been completed, you will receive email confirmation of registration and access to your account. Fees are charged based on Registration and are NOT influenced by attendance