As a school counselor at South Baldwin Center for Technology, I will advocate for all students. I believe
- Career Tech is valuable to every student, and every student can succeed
- Every student should graduate from high school prepared for postsecondary or workforce opportunities
- Every student should have access to a comprehensive school counseling program
- Effective school counseling is a collaborative process involving school counselors, students, families, teachers, administrators, other school staff and education stakeholders.
- Comprehensive school counseling programs promote and enhance students’ academic, career and social/emotional outcomes.