This year we are offering Virtual EFK Programs for kids in grades K-12! Your student can enroll now for Virtual EFK Groups starting in November.
· EFK Virtual Groups will meet in Zoom Meetings on a weekly schedule for 9 Lessons
· EFK Virtual Groups led by trained EFK Program Leader
· EFK Supplies will be shipped to student homes
In EFK, students get to
· Complete fun activities that help them focus on making good choices
· Learn healthy ways to deal with stress and anger
· Discover it is not their fault that the person they love made a mistake.
TO ENROLL: Complete Online Enrollment Form
Everyone who enrolls will receive a confirmation email from Extended Family, with details on the schedule for the student’s Virtual EFK Group.
QUESTIONS? Contact Extended Family Executive Director Laure Clemons, 256-927-7997, email@example.com.