Expectations for Parents
- Provide supplies including but not limited to pens, pencils, crayons, paper, marker board, markers, printer, ink, binders, folders, and other supplies designated by the classroom teacher.
- Provide reliable transportation to the location designated by Baldwin County Virtual Elementary/ Middle School for state-mandated testing on the appropriate days and times.
- Check Power School for student grades on a regular basis
- Create a dedicated space at home to do schoolwork
- Provide a learning partner to be with the student during the day
- Keep emails and phone numbers up to date with Baldwin County Virtual Elementary/ Middle School staff and BCBE reporting systems
- Encourage students in their learning processes. Parent/guardian/learning coach should not complete students’ work for them, including taking test or supplying answers during testing.
- Refrain from asking the teacher questions during the lesson times. Please ask after class time or during a teacher’s office hours.