Learning Partner Expectations
A learning partner is a parent, legal guardian, a family member, friend, or another trusted adult who can be with the child during the school day and fulfil the following roles:
- Be with the child throughout the school day to help with classwork, supervise schedule for live meet times, and schedule needed breaks through the day,
- Have updated email and phone number for consistent communication with the teacher and the school,
- Provide support, organization, motivation, and guidance throughout the school year, and
- Ensure your child is on track with classwork, quizzes and tests.
- Refrain from asking the teacher questions during the lesson times. Please ask after class time or during the teacher’s office hours.