2022 Summer Professional Development Opportunities
Educators are reminded to check the SARIC website and/or the Professional Learning website for changes that may occur throughout the summer.
We are excited to share with you that our SARIC 2022 Summer Professional Learning Catalog is published! A variety of virtual and face to face sessions that align with our regional data and needs assessment results including some of the following:
- Sessions in partnership with ARI including Alakids, ELA Course of Study, multisensory strategies, Neuhaus language enrichment, and dyslexia.
- An ACLD PLU on The Alabama Coaching Framework
- Metametrics Lexile and Metametrics Quantile
- Multisensory math sessions with Marilyn Zecher
- A series of professional learning on Autism
You can find all of our summer professional learning opportunities at the link below: