Nurse/ Social Worker/ Therapist (OT/ PT)

  • In order to work as a Baldwin County Public Schools Nurse/ Social Worker/ Therapist (OT/ PT) a valid Alabama license in that field is required. 

Nurse Applicants

  • **Substitute Nurse Applicants-Before completing the following steps, nurses who wish to be Substitutes should first email their resumes to Dr. Alison Rudd, ( Dr. Rudd will communicate directly with these applicants. Once approved, nurse substitute applicants will proceed with the steps below beginning with “Background and References.” We will not accept applications from substitute nurse applicants that have not been approved by Dr. Rudd.

Background & References

Education Verification/ Professional License Requirements

Sub Employment & Orientation

    • 1. BCBE Substitute Employment Request:  This is your last step to complete at this time; please complete the application found at this link 

      2. Substitute Orientation Preparation:  Once you have been fingerprinted, one reference has been received, and the entire substitute packet has been received by mail to: 2600 Hand Avenue, Bay Minette, Alabama 36507, someone from the BCBE HR office will contact you to schedule your appointment. 

      Please complete the following documents and mail them with your Substitute Packet: Click here to complete the documents

      • Drug-Free Workplace Statement
      • Attestation of Status with Retirement Systems of Alabama
      • W-4
      • A-4
      • Direct Deposit Form

      3. Attend Substitute Orientation with the following required items:

      • Driver’s License – valid, no copies accepted
      • Social Security Card – valid, no copies accepted
      • Blank Voided Check or Bank Letter with Account Information for Direct Deposit