If you discover that your account has been disabled:
WHY IS MY ACCOUNT DISABLED
You did not complete the required verification form before the deadline.
Or, the verification form that was submitted contained incomplete or inaccurate information.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS DISABLED
Contact your local school registrar. Please be ready to verify your identity.
WHAT IF I CAN LOG IN, BUT I NEED ACCESS TO A STUDENT THAT I AM NOT A LEGAL GUARDIAN OF (e.g, step-child)? Please contact your school registrar. Written permission from a legal guardian of the student is required.
Thank you for your assistance.
iNow Home Portal for Students and Parents
The Baldwin County Public School System is pleased to announce that the INow Home Portal is now available. Parents and students now have the ability to view grades, attendance, discipline, schedule, assignment, and demographic data for students just as they did in the past.
1. Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to https://inow-baldwinco.asc.edu/informationnow
2. When the window below opens, enter homeuser as the user name and homeuser1 as the password. Click OK
3. When the next screen appears, enter your user name and password. If this is your first time logging in, the user name and password are provided by the school.
4. If this is your first time logging in, you will see the below screen. In the “Old Password” field, enter the password provided by the school. In the “New Password” field, choose a password you will use going forward. The new password must have at least 8 characters and contain both letters and numbers.
If you have difficulty logging in, please call the school office and ask to speak to the registrar.
Security is paramount - your new password must be at least eight (8) characters long, must contain a mixture of alpha and numeric characters, and is case-sensitive. Do NOT share your password with others!
Here are some additional items to consider when using the INow Home Portal:
- Keep your username and password secure - do not share it with others!
- Locked Accounts - If you attempt to login 3 times and fail each time due to an incorrect password, your account will be "locked" and you will not be able to login until it is "unlocked". Accounts remain locked for a period of 60 minutes after they've been locked. In the event your account gets locked, you must wait at least one hour before attempting to login again.
- Forgotten Passwords - If you forget your Home Portal password, you will have to go the School office of your student to receive a new password. Username and password information will not be given out over the phone.