• If your Substitute Card is scheduled to expire on June 30th and you are interested in renewing your card, please complete the renewal application which can be found by clicking here.

    **For Degreed and Non-Degreed substitute teachers: To ensure the Alabama State Department of Education will accept your payment, please consider obtaining your money order from the U.S. Post Office or pay online at www.alabamainteractive.org/education. A copy of your receipt must accompany your renewal application. The $30 fee is not required for applicants who hold a valid Teaching Certificate.

    **Per the salary schedule, you must have official college transcripts on file to receive degree pay. It is the substitutes responsibility to ensure the transcript has been received by our office. At this time, we do not accept electronic transcripts as official.  The transcript must be sent from your college directly to:

    Human Resources Department
    Baldwin County Board of Education
    Attention: Substitute Office
    2600 North Hand Avenue
    Bay Minette, AL 36507

    Please remit all of the above information, as applicable, to the Human Resources Department. If you do not fulfill the above requirements before June 30th, your current information will be invalidated, and you will be required to complete the application process again.



    Its a good day