- Big Brother/Big Sister: One-on-one mentoring weekly or monthly.
- Classroom Support/Reading Buddy: Work directly with teachers and students to read to students.
- Leader in Me Community Engagement: Clubs participate in Community Service projects; school projects: playground construction and athletic field maintenance; receptions and parties for local police department and fire department.
- Job Shadowing: One day job shadowing at your establishment. Give students an opportunity to see leadership first hand and spark an interest in possible career tracks.
- Leader In Me Support with Community Presentations: Students volunteer at your business as greeters for meetings/events.
- Career Day: Come to the school and talk about careers to the students.
- Leader in Me Training Sessions: Share cost of speakers and travel expenses by partnering with the school in attending training sessions.
- Request more information on funding needs at this school.