Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Deborah Few
My family and I have lived in Daphne for the past 15 years with 3 years in Williamsburg/ Jamestown, VA. I have four children- Anna, Katelyn, Wilson and William who are actively involved in the community and school.
We love anything outdoors and active! As a history- nut I try to arrange small trips/activities to places of historical significance.
Auburn is my “hometown” and my Alma Mater- WAR EAGLE!
- Graduated Auburn University- 2001 B.A. Secondary Language Arts
- (English, Journalism, Speech/ Communications/ Theatre
- Highly Qualified
- Teacher Mentor/ Trainer (Classroom Management)
- Closing the Achievement Gap 2010
- AVID Program (Advancement Via Individual Determination College Prep) Training- San Diego, 2011
- College of William & Mary SURN Education Program– VTALL Program
- (Visible Teaching Leading and Learning) 2011-2012
- International Baccalaureate Training – Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge, English 1A (Year 1 & 2)