All students at Fairhope High School now have access to the valuable online tool USA Testprep. Students are able to use this product outside of school from any computer with web access. USATestprep is easy to use and provides many features that will help students succeed. Students will be able to access a variety of tests and practice activities designed to keep them actively learning and preparing for the ACT English, Reading, Math and Science subtests.
To access this resource:
1. Go to www.usatestprep.com
2. Select " Login" at the top right corner
3. Select “Create Account” tab on the left side. Enter the Account ID and Activation Code (Available from the FHS Library or Guidance Office)
4. Select “Check Activation Code”
5. Complete log in and personal information.
6. Select “Create Account”
7. Print and save your password card. Select “Login Now”
8. Once logged in, click on the "Getting Started" button on your home page.
If you have questions about using the site, please view the many instructional videos available from the Need Help? link in the top right corner.