Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Jim Perry
My teaching experience includes three years in a 6th grade classroom and two years as a K-6 ESL Resource Teacher. In preparation for the move to administration, I interned at Elberta Middle, Fairhope Intermediate, and Daphne High. In January of 2015 I was doubly blessed to be given the chance to be an assistant principal working simultaneously at Magnolia School and Robertsdale Elementary. The blessings continued in July of 2016 when I was gifted with the extraordinary honor to serve as principal of Stapleton Elementary School, also known as a "sweet, sweet school" and "the best kept secret in the county".
I’m humbled by the awesome responsibility and tremendous privilege of being a professional educator, and start each day hoping to help students become equally blessed in the realization of their dreams.
• Class A, Educational Administrator / Instructional Leader, P-12
• Class A, Elementary-Secondary / English for Speakers of Other Languages, P-12
• Class B, Elementary Education, K-6
• Educational / School Leadership, Class A Educational Administrator Certification Program, University of South Alabama
• Master of Education, University of South Alabama / Major – Secondary Education / English for Speakers of Other Languages
• B.S., Elementary Education, University of South Alabama
• A.S., Elementary Education, Faulkner State Community College
“It takes a village to raise a child” – African Proverb