• Gulf Shores High School
    Teresa Hartley, Registrar
    251-968-4747 Office 
    251-968-1340 Fax

    New to Gulf Shores High School?

    2018-2019 Registration for students NEW to Baldwin County Public Schools is now open. Please use the link below to register:

    We want to make your transition into our school system as easy and enjoyable as possible. Please see the information below to help you through the enrollment process. After completing the ONLINE registration at http://www.bcbe.org/registration the documents listed below must be submitted in person to Teresa Hartley at Gulf Shores High School.  An appointment is required - please email thartley@bcbe.org or call 251-968-4747 for an appointment. 


    1. Birth Certificate,
    2. Social Security Card (Social Security Card is not required, as per Federal guidance),
    3. Two proofs of residency (one of these must be a recent utility bill with your Baldwin County address),
    4. Withdrawal Papers from last school attended, including unofficial transcript,
    5. Immunization form - All students are required by Alabama State Law to have an original certificate of immunization (IMM-50); copies are unacceptable.
    6. Proof of legal custody - Custodial evidence must be presented at the time of enrollment or you will have to make another appointment
    7. Fees may apply and can be paid at the school (cash or check) or online (debit/credit card) at https://baldwincoal.csiepay.com

    If you have multiple students to register, complete the first student and you will have the opportunity to register another student on the 'Confirmation' page. 

    Student schedules will not be released until your child has been registered.

    1. What if I am not the legal guardian/custodian for a child? What do I need to do? To enroll a student in the Baldwin County School System you must have legal physical custody of the student. Delegations of parental authority or powers of attorney will not be accepted. The enrolling guardian/custodian shall reside in the attendance zone in which enrollment is sought. The student being enrolled must actually reside with his/her guardian/custodian.

      It shall be the sole duty and responsibility of the enrolling guardian/custodian to provide all documentation otherwise required by the Baldwin County Board of Education as a prerequisite to enrollment.


    Returning Student Registration 
    for the 2018-19 school year
    will open around the second week of June. 

    RETURNING STUDENT ONLINE REGISTRATION for 2018-19 will open around June 1, 2017. Snap codes will be handed out in class the last week of May. 

    CHANGE OF ADDRESS: Two proofs of residency are required. Please write the student’s first and last name at the top of the document to be matched with the correct file.  You may drop them off at the front office – Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – noon.  

    MOVING OVER THE SUMMERIf your student will not be attending GSHS the 2017-2018 school year, please make an appointment to withdraw them before moving.  The following is required for withdrawal:

    • Parent/guardian must be present to complete the process.
    • Provide forwarding information such as new mailing address and phone number
    • Provide contact information of the new school – records will be forwarded.
    • Remember to return your student's laptop, textbook, library book, etc. at time of withdrawal.

    NOTE: The student MUST complete the final semester in order to receive credits for the school year.

    GED/WITHDRAWAL:  If your student, (17 years old or older) intends to pursue the GED, an EXIT INTERVIEW must be scheduled and completed before the student can be withdrawn from GSHS.  Please contact the junior/senior counselor, Treavie Ainsworth at tainsworth @bcbe.org to set up an appointment. 

    NOTE: The parent/guardian and student must attend the exit interview.  The exit interview form will be required to participate in the GED program.

    TRANSCRIPT REQUEST:  Request for transcripts, official or unofficial, will be ordered through Parchment.com. Create your account and follow directions for requests. The transcript will be sent electronically to the college you enter.

    Please note ACT/SAT scores are not available through the high school.  You must order these directly from ACT/SAT

    PROOF OF ENROLLMENT FORM:  Request this form by email, thartley@bcbe.org or call 251-968-4747 and allow 24 hours for processing.  The completed form will be placed at the front desk of the main office for pick up.

    Summer Hours
    Monday – Thursday
    7:00 am – 5:30 pm
    Closed during lunch