Daphne High School
Freshman Orientation Agenda
CLASS OF 2021
“THE TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE!”
Who: 9th Grade Students and Parents
What: Freshman Orientation 2017
Where: Trojan Hall - Daphne High School
When: Thursday, August 17, 2017
5:30 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
5:30 – 6:15 – TROJAN HALL
- EAT – Hotdogs and cold drinks
-provided by the Daphne High School PTSO and DAPHNE UTILITIES
- MEET – Students from teams, clubs, and organizations at Daphne High School
- WIN – Door prizes will be given out Monday during Freshman Class Meeting
6:15 – 6:45 – TROJAN HALL
- Dr. Foster, Principal – Welcome to Daphne High School
- AFJROTC – Presentation of Colors and Pledge of Allegiance
- Dr. Stauffacher, Counselor
- Mr. Comer, Assistant Principal
- Teachers dismissed to classrooms
6:45 – 7:30 – MAIN BUILDING & WEST WING
- FIND your Homeroom
- MEET your teachers!
- GREET your friends!
- DHS Facebook: Daphne High School Trojans
DHS Twitter handle: @daphne_high
- DHS website: www.daphnehs.com
- Baldwin County Board of Education website: www.bcbe.org
- City of Daphne website: daphneal.com
- SEEDS website: seedsindaphne.org
Join PTSO tonight!!!