Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration and Psychology '97 M.S.Ed. in School Counseling '06
Mrs. Brandy Nolan
Brandy Nolan: K-1 Counselor
A little about me …. personally.
- I have three children ages 13, 11, and 3 1/2.
- I moved from Illinois to Orange Beach in 2016.
- My favorite sports team is whatever team my kids are playing on :)
A little about me …. professionally.
- I began working as a school counselor in 2004.
- I have experience as an elementary, middle and high school counselor.
- I have been a crisis intervention specialist, a counselor in a residential group home, an adoption support specialist and a correctional officer for juvenile delinquents.
- I hope to make every student I work with feel important and capable!
- I enjoy working with and collaborating with parents. The best way for me to impact my students is to have support from home.
- My motto is: Everyday is a fresh start and a chance to be better than you were yesterday!