Runners of Daphne East 2017-2018
The afterschool Run/Walk club for our Daphne East students will begin soon. This club is to promote and teach students the importance of a lifelong fitness.
· Beginning October 4th-November 15th, 2017 Students in grades 4th-6th will meet every Wednesday from 3:00-4:00.
· Each student must be picked up at 4:00 (no later). There will be teachers and volunteers present during our run/walk time and we have assured all volunteers that all participants will be picked up by 4:00.
· Pick up area will be at Trione Park. At 3:50 we will line up besides the bathroom/concession stand area by the football field.
· Participation requirements: Completed permission form turned in to Coach Jones. These are available on the Daphne East Website.
· Must have No office referrals and must maintain a “C” average.
· If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
· For safety: Each student must wear clothing and shoes appropriate for walking or running.
· The route for this program will be running around the football fields. 3 times around the 2 fields= 1 mile.
· RODE runner T-shirt may be worn on Wednesday. To order: call or go by Game Day Sport (251) 621-8550 or email email@example.com. The cotton t-shirts are $10.00 and the Dry Fit are $13.00.
Thank you so much for your support of this program and all the programs involving our Daphne East Students.
- "Remind Me" app is loaded and please text 81010 and @roderu to recieve information regarding Running club.