Welcome to the Library Media Center!
Our Library Media Center is committed to providing quality print and digital resources while fostering information literacy through effective research and retrieval as well as developing a lifelong love of reading in our students.Library Collection
- 6,899 book and print resources.
- 257 nonprint items that include cds, videos, and audiovisual equipment.
- 3 networked computers for library use, including one self-check-in station and one self-check-out station.
- Kidzviz, the Online Public Access Catalong (OPAC), a computerized book catalog accessible on any computer in the school. Click for Kidzviz!
- The library media center averages 100 checkouts a day.
- PreK-6th grades are on a fixed/flexible schedule, meaning they come every week for library instruction and checkouts.