Keri Jones: K-3
A little about me …. personally.
- I have four children.
- I live in Fairhope.
- And I am a very animated Auburn fan!
A little about me….professionally.
- I have worked as a school counselor since 2000.
- All of these years have been in Daphne.
- I was a children’s therapist prior to my school counseling experience.
- My goal is to help children reach their emotional, social, and academic potential.
- I am available to help you in any way that I can.
- I am always up for shenanigans, dressing up, dancing, acting silly. I do draw the line at singing. I have been known to lip sync, but not sing. For all of our benefit.
Visit Mrs. Jones website for K-3.
Kelley Morris: 4-6
A little about me...personally.
- I have 2 daughters.
- I have two cats but love all animals, especially orcas.
- I live in Spanish Fort but am originally from central Florida.
- After living in Alabama for over 10 years now, I finally enjoy watching football! Roll tide!
- I love sweet treats, especially beignets from Mo'Bay Beignets.
A little about me...professionally.
- I have worked as a school counselor for 9 years.
- This is my fifth year at Daphne East. I previously worked as a school counselor in Pensacola, FL.
- I am the Peer Helper coordinator at Daphne East and loving it!
- Email is the best way to reach me.
- Let me know how I can help! Our goal is for our students to be successful academically, socially, and emotionally.
What do school counselors do?
Individual, small group and whole group counseling
RTI / PST
Building Test Coordinator
Homebound Services Coordinator
Big Brother/Big Sister Coordinator
Peer Helpers Co-sponsor
DHR/Alta Pointe Liaison
School Counseling Advisory Chair
Responsible for Staff Trainings
Red Ribbon Week
Thanksgiving/Christmas Philanthropic Drives
Lauren’s Kids Curriculum
Bullying Prevention Week
National Suicide Prevention Week
Random Acts of Kindness Week
National School Counseling Week
National Youth Violence Prevention Week
Teacher Appreciation Week