UA Early College Dual Enrollment
High school students with at least a 3.0 GPA can earn college credit through UA Early College at The University of Alabama.
- Earn up to 30 credit hours online or on campus while still in high school, and remain eligible for freshman scholarships and the Honors College
- Our convenient course options provide flexibility for students involved in extracurricular activities to get ahead around their busy schedules
- Choose from a broad range of subject areas, such as English, math, computer science, history and foreign languages, including Chinese and Japanese
- Gain a strong support network of UA faculty, academic advisers and student peer coaches through the UAEC 200 College Readiness Course
More than 80 courses offered! View Typical Course Options
In-state students are eligible for a 50% discount in tuition, which is already charged at the lower UA distance rate. View tuition rates and scholarship opportunities.
- Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA in high school since the ninth grade on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed the ninth grade. You may enroll as soon as you complete ninth grade and continue taking courses through the summer after your senior year. Applying sooner provides you with more benefits.