Online registration for returning students to Baldwin County Public Schools will open on Monday, June 1. Within the next two weeks, each student should receive a letter containing the details for completing the 2020-2021 registration process. The window will close July 31, 2020.
Returning student registration is only available for students who completed the 2019-2020 school year enrolled in Baldwin County Public Schools. Those not enrolled at that time will need to complete the New Student Registration.
More information can be found at www.bcbe.org/registration. Specific questions should be directed to your local school.
Academic Continuity Plan:
Parent Update (Kindergarten through 6th grades)
During these unprecedented times, our Elementary Curriculum Department has worked to develop an academic plan that is sensitive to both students’ academic needs and the unique needs of families. This plan was recently unveiled to school administrators and teachers and will be put into effect on April 13th. The plan provides details for academic learning to continue until the last official day of school in May.
Below are the important details you will want to know:
- We will use an online learning tool, Renaissance Learning Freckle. The tool will be used to assign students work to complete at home.
- You can expect to receive a call from your student’s teacher during the week of April 13th. During this call, you will work with the teacher to develop a weekly communication plan. At this time, the teacher will explain how to login and access Renaissance Freckle. The teacher will also share with you the district expectations for the minimum amount of time students are expected to spend each day completing work.
- The link below will give you access to the “Freckle Family Guide” website. The link is also located on the www.BCBE.org website. This guide will provide you, the parent, with more information on this amazing learning tool.
- For families that do not have internet or Wi-Fi service, the school will contact you regarding procedures for picking up workbooks.
Again, please know the plan is designed to balance the demands of home life during this difficult time, yet ensure our students continue to grow academically. Thank you for your understanding and resilience as we face this challenge together! Stay safe!
#BaldwinProud #Community Strong
4.9.20: Kindergarten Registration is OPEN. Please make sure you follow the 2 steps listed in the picture below! Links are also listed below.
STEP ONE: Online pre-registration for enrolling Kindergarteners for the 2020-2021 school year is now available at the following link: https://www.bcbe.org/KindergartenRegistration
STEP TWO: You will need to mail in copies of 2 proofs of residence (gas, water, lease, etc.), current immunization form, SSN, and birth certificate to your school. Your school address can be found on your school website if needed.
Q: I am concerned about mailing in my supporting documents can I bring them to the school?
A: No, the materials cannot be dropped off because no one will be at the school to receive. However for anyone who is concerned about mailing your documents to wait until schools reopen. You can complete the online process and send what they are comfortable with sending. The registration just will not be complete until the additional documentation has been received – but the child will be on the roster.
Q: I am new to the school system how do I register my child?
A: If you are new to Baldwin County Public Schools please contact via email your new principal to enroll. For an email address to BCBE Princpals please see your school website.
All accepted and wait-list letters have been mailed to Pre-K parents for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. The timeframe to bring required documents will be two weeks after classes resume. If your child was accepted, the online portion of the registration process can be completed at https://www.bcbe.org/KindergartenRegistration . Please make sure to select: New To The School System and 2020-21 School Year.
2020/2021 Afterschool Program Registration
Opens: Monday June 1st at 9am
*Attention: Space is limited for all programs. Once a site fills up, it will no longer accept Registration.
Wait Listregistration will begin August 19th, 2020.
The following items are needed to complete the registration process:
- Non- Refundable registration fee
- Completed On-line Registration
- Emergency contact person(s) other than parents
- When registering make sure to register all children (if there are more than one) at the same time before submitting your application. Once you submit an application, you will not be able to submit another under the same program until the first one has been approved or rejected.
- Once you register through the EZ Childtrack Program, the ASCC Office must enroll your child into the program. Once that has been completed, you will receive email confirmation of registration and access to your account. Fees are charged based on Registration and are NOT influenced by attendance