Applications for August 2020 enrollment are being accepted now.
Students are welcome to apply to BCVSS by clicking the links below. Applications take three to five business days to process and results are communicated via email. Once students receive official acceptance, families should schedule an intake meeting to begin the three step process to enroll as a BCVSS student.
Three Steps to Enrollment:
- Application acceptance and intake meeting with BCVSS staff
- Withdraw from your previously attended school
- Bring the withdrawal paperwork to BCVSS and enroll
- Baldwin County has waived the Virtual School enrollment criteria for the 2020-21 academic year. All students K-12 are automatically qualified to enroll in Virtual School.
Students in Grades 7-12:
CLICK HERE for student expectation video: Students in grades 7-12
To apply to Baldwin County Virtual Secondary School please click here.
- Students attending summer school will not be accepted until summer school grades are recorded on student transcripts.
- New student enrollment is only available for the 2020-2021 academic year beginning in August, 2020. BCVSS summer term is only available to BCVSS students.