The Alabama Comprehensive Assessment Program will be administered to students in grades 2-6 . The test is quite lengthy, so we have separated it into segments in order to prevent test fatigue and help students focus. There will be attendance incentives for students who have perfect attendance on testing dates! Please make sure your student is present and on time! Students who are late for school will have to make up the test(s) and will not receive attendance prizes.
March 20: Grades 2-6, Reading
March 21: Grades 2-6, Reading
March 23: Grades 2-6, Reading
April 5: Grades 4 and 6, Science
April 11: Grades 2-6, Math
April 12: Grades 2-6, Math
HOW CAN I HELP MY STUDENT BE SUCCESSFUL?
1. Be positive and encouraging. Let them know you believe they can do it!
2. Teach them positive self-talk so they can tell themselves, I can do it!
3. Keep mornings as conflict-free as possible. Try to handle conflicts after school.
4. Work with your child to have all the items that are needed ready the night before (clothing, socks, shoes, backpack, etc.)
5. Provide a healthy breakfast
6. Be sure your child has an early bedtime.