2019-2020 AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE
ALL Registration is online.
1. When Registering for After School Child Care (ASCC) for the first time you can access the Parent Portal - Quick Start Help Guide for REGISTRATION – online at the bcbe.org website.
2. Once you have reviewed the Help Guide on the bcbe.org website. Select Registration. Note the name of the program where your school is listed. Then click the link to access the Parent Portal.
3. Tuition rates are based on Registration and are not influenced by attendance.
4. When you register your child, payment of $20.00 per child will be required for Registration.
5. The charge for the first week’s weekly rate will be charged one week prior to the start of school.
6. Rates: Weekly Rate: $35.00 per child
Bd of Ed. Employee Rate: $25.00 per child. No other discounts applicable.
Community Learning Center Grant sites have a different rate.
7. For the 2019-2020 school year we have only eight 6 p.m. pickup sites. Those include Daphne Elementary, Foley Elementary, Elberta Elementary, Loxley Elementary, Magnolia School, Robertsdale Elementary, Spanish Fort Elementary and W. J. Carroll Intermediate. If you choose 6 p.m. pickup it costs $7.00 more.
8. When you Register your child for the After School Care Program; the After School Program Office must then advance your Registration by Enrolling your child in the Program. When this is accomplished you will receive an email through the EZ Child Track Program; then you may access your account.
9. After Enrollment, when you wish to make a payment, check on your account, or print your tax statement at year end, you may go through the link on the bcbe.org website.
Be sure to pick up your HARD COPY of the AFTERSCHOOL CARE PARENT HANDBOOK at the school during Afterschool care.