1. The contest is open to all currently enrolled Magnolia School students.
2. The design should fit onto an 8-1/2: x 11 paper and be on the blank shirt paper. The t-shirt base color is your choice, but only one color of lettering/design. No art that has ever been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
3. The contest begins on June 7th, 2022.
4. The prize is a free t-shirt with your winning design.
5. FORM OF ENTRIES:
-- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information listed on the BACK OF THE BLANK SHIRT PAGE (Template Link Below).
-- Magnolia School will have blank copies in the office available M-TH from 7:30-3!
-- The entry may be drawn or printed on the included 8-1/2” x 11” paper, and emailed and or dropped off at Magnolia School.
6. The entries must be received and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight,Friday, July 15th, 2022. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered in the contest.
7. One entry per student.
A panel of three judges will choose the top three submissions in a blind judging. A separate panel of three judges will blindly pick the winner. All entries must be original creations of the contestant. The winning design will remain the property of Magnolia School. Magnolia School may use the winning design at any time after the contest.