Spanish Fort Elementary School
Welcome Future SFES Families,
If you have a child who will be 5 years old on or before September 2, 2019, and you live in the Spanish Fort Elementary School zone, you may register your child for Kindergarten. If you are not sure of which school zone you are living in, you can consult the Baldwin County Board of Education’s website (bcbe.org) - click on School Zone Locator and type in your address.
Registering for Kindergarten 2019-20 takes two simple steps:
- Step 1- Beginning on Monday, April 1, Online Registration will be open. You can access this feature at Baldwin County Board of Ed.’s website bcbe.org . Be sure you are clicking on New Student Registration, 2019-20. Please have this step completed before the day of Kindergarten Registration (4/24/19) at the school.
- Step 2- Wednesday, April 24th, is Kindergarten Registration Day for the upcoming 2019-20 school year, from 8:30-2:00 in the Gym. Please bring your child and the following items with you on that day:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Alabama Certificate of Immunization
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: must be either a utility bill, home insurance bill, lease or mortgage statement, IRS tax return
Kindergarten Supply Packs will be available for purchase from our PTA at Kindergarten Registration. These are not mandatory but are offered as a convenient way for parents to purchase school supplies.
If you have any questions, you may contact Spanish Fort Elementary School at 251-626-9751.