Graduation Information 2019
Baldwin County Virtual School: Click HERE to download a printable copy
Graduation Information 2019
Thursday, May 16that 7:00PM at Three Circle Church in Fairhope
The administration and faculty are working hard to make BCVS’s graduation ceremony a dignified, memorable experience as we build traditions for future graduating classes to follow. In that effort, we have established the following guidelines for participating in the graduation ceremony.
- Attendance is mandatory for graduation rehearsal on May 15that 1:00 PMat the Fairhope campus of Coastal Alabama Community College, Gibbens Auditorium in Centennial Hall. Caps and gowns and tickets will be distributed at this practice.
- Seniors are required to be at Three Circle Church on May 16that 6:00 PMto line up for graduation.
- Dress for the graduation ceremony is modest, Sunday dress/business appropriate. Not permitted are jeans, denim of any color, athletic wear including yoga pants, shorts, or flip flops. Suggested attire includes dark shoes and dark pants or dresses to go with the black cap and gown.
- Caps and gowns are standard attire for graduation and may not be altered in any way including messages on the cap.
- Only BCVS approved honor cords may be worn with gowns.Please contact the organization that will award the cord to order graduation cords.
- Male students must remove caps during the Pledge of Allegianceand National Anthem.
- Tassels are worn on the right side of the mortarboard cap.
- All financial obligations (even from previous schools) must be cleared. No caps and gowns will be issued if there are outstanding fees. Caps and gowns will not be issued until all academic requirements have been met and computers and books have been returned. Students must return school issued computers to the Fairhope testing center by noon on May 15.
- We will issue diplomas AFTER the ceremony to graduates or parent/legal guardians before the student leaves the Three Circle Church.At that time, your diploma, blue card, and UNOFFICIAL final transcript will be handed out. You must request your final OFFICIAL transcript when picking up your diploma and let us know where the transcript will be sent.
- Disruptive or uncooperative behavior will result in removal from the ceremony.
- Any student who possesses or has consumed tobacco, alcohol, drugs, or any illegal substance prior to the graduation ceremony will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony and is subject to criminal charges.
**The audience is requested to remain seated and withhold applause until the presentation of diplomas is completed, after which everyone is invited to congratulate graduates. We ask parents and guests to join us for a reception at the Three Circle Church immediately following the conclusion of the ceremony.