Return to Headlines

BCVSS Further Action Needed for Students Coming From Outside Baldwin County Public Schools

Hello BCVSS families,


We are so pleased that you have decided to entrust your child’s education to us. What an amazing few weeks we are having preparing for your virtual arrival.


At this time, we need further action from you. As a student enrolling from an out of district school we need to obtain some items from you. Please gather the following and place them in the dropbox located at the south entrance to the BCVSS Daphne campus, 605 US Hwy 98, Daphne.  Manilla envelopes and sharpies will be provided so that you may put your child’s name on the outside of the envelope.

  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Copy of birth certificate
  • Copy of immunization or religious exemption certificate
  • Copy of social security card
  • Last report card
  • Unofficial transcript
  • 2 proofs of residency (power bill, rent, etc.)


For those of you that are transferring to BCVSS from a non-accredited institution, we will be in touch to schedule a time after the start of school in which your child can come by to take care of course validations.


If you have already shared the above documents with us, you have our thanks and please disregard this message. If you have shared some of the items but not all, please provide the additional documents at this time to the Daphne campus dropbox.