STUDENT PARKING APPLICATION
- The main parking lot behind the school will be divided into senior and junior areas. Sophomores and any others who do not meet the deadline for priority parking will only be allowed to park on The Hill or in the lot directly in front of the new gymnasium.
- All applications completed by the deadline of July 12 (including payment) will be eligible for the first "wave" of space assignments. Students who do not meet this deadline will be subject to assignment in other lots or denied parking.
- All seniors with complete applications will be randomly assigned parking spaces within the designated senior parking area. Parking spaces ARE NOT assigned based on the order in which applications are completed.
- All juniors with complete applications will be randomly assigned parking spaces within the designated junior parking area. Parking spaces ARE NOT assigned based on the order in which applications are completed.
- Sophomores are not issued designated parking spaces on The Hill. Their hang tag simply indicates permission to park in that area.
- Only 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students may park on campus. Freshmen are not allowed to park on campus, regardless of age. No sophomores are allowed to register for a space until they have a valid driver's license. Reserving a space is not allowed.
- Student drivers must have a valid driver's license by August 15, 2018.
- The application deadline for priority parking space assignment is Monday, July 12, 2018. Students who register after this date may be assigned in alternate lots or may be denied parking if lots are full.
- Applications must be complete, student must meet eligibility guidelines, and payment must be received by SFHS by the deadline in order for students to be considered for parking space assignment.
- Due to unpredictable construction needs, primary faculty parking (the lot on the south end of the school building) may have to be relocated to the main parking lot behind the school. Should this occur, we will be forced to assign some juniors to parking on The Hill. This is beyond our control.
Please download and review this Student Parking Application Process & Agreement for details. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the SFHS office at 251-625-3259. Our office is open during the summer Monday - Thursday only, from 7:00am until 5:30pm.