Studies conducted by the U.S. Department of Education on tardiness or lateness show that school attendance is a major factor when it comes to academic success and student behavior.
Unexcused tardies can result from late arrivals to school and/or class. Notification of each referral will be communicated to parent/guardian.
- 1st Referral on 4th Unexcused TARDY = WARNING
- 2nd Referral on 6th Unexcused TARDY = 1 day OCS
- 3rd Referral on 8th Unexcused TARDY = 2 days OCS
- 4th Referral on 10th Unexcused TARDY = 3 days OCS and loss of Gold status rewards
- 5th Referral on 12th Unexcused TARDY = 1 day OSS and loss of Gold status rewards