CLICK HERE to see the Daily Announcements
- Outdoor Track and Field meeting- Boys field house before or after school on 1/29 and 1/30.
- Do you like murder mysteries? Then you should audition for the spring play: Murder on the Orient Express! Auditions are Thursday, Jan. 30 after school. See Mrs. Rogers in room 606 for an audition packet.
- Applications for National Honor Society are now open.
ZAPS ACT Test-Prep Seminar
Fairhope High School
Saturday, February 29th, 2020
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Register at www.doorwaytocollege.com
Your seminar fee: $95
For more Info, CLICK HERE
Fairhope Girls Rec. Softball Registration is open through Jan. 31. You can register online at www.fairhopegirlssoftball.com or pick up a flyer in the front office.
- Attention Harry Potter fans! Fairhope High School Is creating the Fairhope High School Quiddich team. The first informational meeting for all who are interested is going to be held on Monday, February 3rd at 3:15 in Mrs. Coleman's room, Room 311. Please join us for this exciting adventure.
- The Drama Club is having a t-shirt fundraiser. Shirts are $15, which includes Tie-Dye! See Mrs. Rogers in room 606 to order. Sizes and money are due by 02/07
Attention all underclassmen: The 2020 application for the Thoms Hospital Junior Volunteer teen program is now available online or on our school website. The application must be completed online. Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA. Completed applications, and all additional required documentation, must be received no later than Thursday, April 2. Spots are limited!To get a copy of your transcript (which is required) you must sign a release with your counselor and pay $1. Do not EVER leave class to ask for a copy of your transcript.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: This is an announcement to let you know that Prom will arrive early this year- Saturday, March 7! Our theme will be Roar into the 20's, so start planning for all that 1920's Gatsby glamour as we celebrate the new decade! More details to come.
- If you have taken the ACT since April of 2019 (summer through October testing) and have scored a 30 or above, please see Ms. McDonald in room 302 for your 30 club t-shirt and sticker. If your score has changed since the April 2019 test date, please see Ms. McDonald to update your score for the 30 club wall.
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.