CLICK HERE to see the Daily Announcements
FHS Juniors and Seniors and parents are invited to the upcoming Countdown 2 College workshop. The location is Fairhope Middle School.
Students: 9:30-11:00 a.m. (juniors and seniors only)
Parents: 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (ALL grades parents)
- Fairhope Fishing team will have a meeting Tuesday (8/21) in the Fairhope high school library beginning at 6:30pm. Current members and interested students are encouraged to come get info about the upcoming year.
SENIORS: If you would like to run for senior class president, see or email Mr. Coleman by Friday, August 24th. Voting on the senior class president will be sometime the following week.
- Freshmen: Are you a natural leader? A hard worker? Born to serve? Then the Student Government Association needs you! The Freshman class will be voting for 7 SGA representatives on Friday, August 24. Stop by Mrs. Hendricks room 306 to sign up.
COLLEGES ON CAMPUS:
- A representative from the Troy University will be on campus Wednesday, Aug 22nd, during 4th period study hall and all three lunch waves.
- A representative from the University of South Alabama will be on campus Thursday, Aug 23rd, during 4th period study hall and all three lunch waves.
- A representative from the University of Alabama will be on campus Friday, Aug 24th, during 4th period study hall and all three lunch waves.
Juniors and seniors who are interested in getting more information about these schools and their scholarships can come by the guidance office to pick up a pass. Students are allowed to bring their lunch to these meetings in the library.
- SPORTS THIS WEEK
8/24 V Football @ Wetumpka
- MATH Tutoring at FHS: CLICK HERE to view the current quarter's Math Tutoring schedule.
- Interested in social media, journalism, politics, or public service? Apply to the Fairhope Junior City Council. We need dedicated, innovative students who want to be an active part in their community. Find out more and apply on the City of Fairhope’s website.
- CLICK HERE to see the 2018-19 Bell Schedule for Fairhope High School.
- CLICK HERE to link to campus map (2018-19 pdf file)
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.