- Fairhope High School
CLICK HERE to see the Daily Announcements
- Bright Minds Club will be having an introductory meeting on the mornings of both the 21st of October and the 28th of October. All interested can choose to go to either meeting.
- Art Club has its first meeting after school today (Oct 20th) in room #605 in the Art Wing.
- Attn Seniors: This week, Oct 19-23, is Free College Application Week in our fair state! Ms. Brewton will be in the library each day from 10:42-12:33 to assist you in applying or to give you the waiver code. You must sign-in with her to get the code or receive assistance. A list of participating colleges was sent Friday via REMIND and email.
Girls placed 1st at the county championship meet on Saturday!
Boys placed 3rd.
Anna Bowler Conyers
- It's Homecoming Week!
- Monday: USA/AMERICA
- Tuesday: Tacky Christmas
- Wednesday: Nursery vs. Nursing Home
- Thursday: Cowboys vs. Aliens
- Friday: Jersey Day
- Interact Club will be having its first meeting in Mrs. Lathem's room, #224, at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct 21st. Anyone who is interested, feel free to stop by!
- Diversity Club will hold its first meeting after school on Wednesday, Oct 21st in the dance room, #617. See you there!
Girls golf tryouts will be October 19th and 20th at Quail Creek Golf Course beginning at 3:30 pm. Registration, tryout information, requirements and deadlines are all available on Fairhope High School webpage. Girls Golf Website Page FHS Contact Coach McKinzey with any questions.
FHS Girls Soccer tryouts will be held on Nov 2-6 at FHS by the band field. All girls interested in trying out must see Coach Bouriche in room 614 this week.
- Boys Soccer tryouts will start on Nov 2nd and will continue until Nov 6th. Tryouts will be held at Founders Park, start time 4:00 p.m. The practice should end by 6:00 p.m. each day. All participants must pick up a tryout packet from Coach Stroud, in room 301. Along with a current physical, students must return the tryout packet with parent signatures to Coach Stroud before students can participate in the tryouts.
- Like art? Join Art Club! Student in grades 10-12 that are interested in joining Art Club can pick up an application in Mrs. McClay's room #603. applications are due to room 603 by Friday, Oct 16th.
Homework Help for Math:CLICK HERE to see the current schedule of Homework Help from the FHS Math faculty. (rev 08/24/2020)
- CLICK HERE for the Online Parking Application for the 2020-21 School Year.
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.