- Fairhope High School
CLICK HERE to see the Daily Announcements
- Boys Basketball tryouts are April 12-16, 3-5 p.m. in the gym. Participants must have a physical on file. Any questions should be directed at Coach S. Johnson.
- Attn Sophomores: Balfour will be at the school on Friday, March 26th at 8:00 a.m. to take class ring orders. A $60 deposit is required.
- There will be an Art Club meeting March 24th after school.
- Any 9th-11th graders interested in wrestling next season, please see Coach Heath Thursday morning (March 25th) before school in the gym lobby or come by room 401 during study hall.
- Project Outreach members: please make sure that your hours are updated and totaled on the GoogleClassroom spreadsheet by Friday. This will determine who gets to participate in Field Day.
- Seniors: This Friday, March 26th, come by Mrs. Chambers' room, #316, during 1st-3rd or 7th period to verify your name and escort's name for Senior call-outs, and pick up your prom t-shirt, if you purchased a ticket with t-shirt febore March 14th.
- The Peer Helpers Application for 2020-21 is now available to download HERE. See Mrs. Havard for more info. Application deadline is March 31st.
FHS CHEER Tryouts are coming up! Tryout applications are available in Coach Brewer's room, #322. Tryouts will be Wednesday, March 31st. Stop by room 322 or 324 or email at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
Honor a favorite teacher or staff member with a tee sign at the 33rd Annual Mayor’s Golf Tournament benefiting FEEF. Anyone can honor a teacher or staff member for only $150 and that teacher/staff member will receive $25 for their classroom, an honor tee sign on the course during the event, and after the event, the tee signs will be placed in the school car line the following week to honor them.Tournament proceeds allow FEEF to provide Fairhope students with innovative, creative and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) initiative programs. The tournament also provides an opportunity for FEEF to support special funding requests directly from teachers for their classrooms.The golf tournament will be held on Friday, March 26 at Quail Creek Golf Course. The sponsorship form can be found at the following link https://feefonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2021-Honor-Tee-Sign-Form.pdf The deadline for submitting the form is March 12.
- The PTO Senior Scholarship is now available for submission. Please submit your completed applications to Ms. Brewton no later than April 1, 2021. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Fairhope High School’s Prom When: Saturday March 27th, 2021. For full details, CLICK HERE.
- Get ready for basketball & soccer season! Purchase Pirate Shirts $20 in blue or yellow. They are also available in LADIES FIT V-neck!! Order here https://ptc.fhspirategear.com/ptc_fhs_18-19_new/shop/home
Homework Help for Math:CLICK HERE to see the current schedule of Homework Help from the FHS Math faculty. (rev 10/21/2020)
- CLICK HERE for the Online Parking Application for the 2020-21 School Year.
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.