CLICK HERE to see the Daily Announcements
- Congratulations to Brooke DuPlantier for winning the Bayside Twilight Invite. Brooke was 1st in a competition with 11 teams. Leading the way of the boys was Baxter Friedman, placing 9th.
- FAIRHOPE HIGH SOLICITS NOMINATIONS FOR FHS ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME. NOMINATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 3rd. CLICK HERE for full details.
- Are you wanting to add something meaningful to your college applications? If so, apply to be a Peer Tutor! See Mrs. White in the counseling office to pick up an application. They are due Friday, September 27th.
- Students, get your football game tickets early and for less. Only Fairhope High School students can get their tickets for $5 if they purchase early. Tickets will be sold in the front office until 1:00 on Friday.
- A representative from Troy University will be on campus Monday, August 26th during 4th period study hall and all three lunch waves. Juniors and seniors interested in getting more information about this school and its scholarships can come by the guidance office to pick up a pass.
- This Saturday August 24th from 10-12 pm, Fairhope students are invited to work on posters for the "Shatter the Silence" bullying prevention poster contest. The event will take place at Coastal Alabama Real Estate Company. Join the fun and get a jump start on the poster contest. Together we can stop bullying, see any art teacher if you have questions.
- Are you interested in becoming a leader?
Are you interested in becoming a member of the largest career student organization in the world?
Are you interested in a career in business?
Or maybe you want to become more involved in your school and community??
The join FBLA-Future Business Leaders of America
Applications are available outside of room 317
Application deadline is Friday- August 30th
Open to all grades
- The first French Club meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 27th at 7:30 am in room 614.
- Girls soccer tryouts will be held September 9-12th. To sign up, fill out the online form or go see Coach Bouriche in room 614.
- If you are interested in wrestling this year, please come by room 401 and get some information from Coach Heath. There will be a parent meeting Tuesday at 6:30 pm in the library.
GIRLS AGES 4-17: REGISTERING ONLINE NOW AT
“LIKE” Us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/fairhopegirlssoftball
~Visit the above websites for more information~
Registration closes August 28
- FHS homecoming court applications are available HERE. The deadline to turn them in is FRIDAY, August 23, 2019. See application for more details.
- Information on yearbook ads are on the high school website, linked HERE. They are available for purchase until September 15th.
- Yearbooks will be on sale for $75 during all lunch waves Thursday and Friday. These are your last chances to purchase through the school.
- Friday is our first game of the football season and the Pirates are at home vs. Wetumpka; it will also be our first pep rally! The theme is Greatest Show on Turf (circus theme). Mr. Cardwell has agreed to let students have a spirit dress-up day, to boost school spirit. Dress in your school appropriate circus attire...*Note* No face painting. This is our circus, these are our clowns, lions, tigers, bears, oh my.
- Attention Freshman: Are you a natural leader? Born to serve? Then the Student Government Association needs you! The freshman class will be voting for 7 SGA representatives on Wednesday, August 28th.
- Fairhope BSU meeting has been rescheduled for next Friday the 23rd in Coach Warner's room.
- Attention Seniors: If you would like to run for senior class president, see Coleman room 504 before Thursday.
- Homecoming Court Applications are available on the Freshman news board, in the office, on the website, and outside room 324. If you are interested in being on Homecoming Court please fill out and turn in the application by Fri, Aug. 23, 2019 at 3:15 p.m.
New FHS -PTO t-shirts: We have a new Beat Daphne shirt (game is Sep 27) The link to purchase is:
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.