- Fairhope High School
CLICK HERE to see the Daily Announcements
Join us for our next Diversity Club meeting this Wednesday after school in the Dance Room. This week’s topic is Black History Month. Hope to see you there!
Membership fees and cord purchases for Spanish Honor Society are due this Friday, February 26th. See Mr. Rawlinson if you have any questions!
- The PTO Senior Scholarship is now available for submission. Please submit your completed applications to Ms. Brewton no later than April 1, 2021. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- Students participating in Spring Model UN, please come by Mrs. Hudson's room(209) today and pick up a permission slip from the folder outside her door.
- Juniors and Seniors: The spring blood drive will take place next week. Don't forget to sign up next Monday and Tuesday to give blood.
- Do you like Toy Story? Wish it had more lies, loan sharks, and realist drama? Then come see the FHS Theatre Department's production of A Doll's House this weekend, Feb 26, 27, 28. Tickets are only $5, but the show ill fill up fast!
- Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 6th. FBLA will host Project Prom in the dance room. Both NEW and gently used gowns will be available fee of charge to any Baldwin County student in preparation for prom. See Ms. Dais for more details.
- AP exam fees are due by February 26th. Pay in counseling office or online at the school website. Any questions need to go to Dr. Salinas (email@example.com).
Fairhope High School’s Prom When: Saturday March 27th, 2021. For full details, CLICK HERE.
- Freshmen and Sophomores: If you are interested in being a part of the IB Program next year, Contact Mrs. Adams in the counseling office to see if you qualify.
- Get ready for basketball & soccer season! Purchase Pirate Shirts $20 in blue or yellow. They are also available in LADIES FIT V-neck!! Order here https://ptc.fhspirategear.com/ptc_fhs_18-19_new/shop/home
Homework Help for Math:CLICK HERE to see the current schedule of Homework Help from the FHS Math faculty. (rev 10/21/2020)
- CLICK HERE for the Online Parking Application for the 2020-21 School Year.
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.