Return to Headlines

Enrollment 2020-21: Open this tab to get more information

Steps for Student Enrollment (open pdf file)


Other information:


CERTIFICATE OF ENROLLMENT FOR DRIVER'S PERMIT: These can be requested by emailing or You can then either pick them up from school or they can be mailed to you. If you are picking it up, we will leave it taped in an envelope on the front door for you. We will let you know when it is ready. These forms are only valid for 30 days.


You do NOT need this form for a DRIVER'S LICENSE - ONLY for the PERMIT




Welcome New FHS Families! Parents should complete the Online Registration process linked below. Once you have submitted your online registration and you have all the necessary documentation including your 2 proofs of residency, birth certificate, immunization form, withdrawal paperwork from old school, please contact FHS' Registrar, Mrs. Puckett, at
Online Registration Link: 




If a student will be withdrawing over the summer, please email our Registrar Mrs. Puckett at for withdrawal information and to request paperwork for enrollment at the new school. Student should be sure all books and chromebook and charger have been returned.



Students who are 14 or 15 years old will need a work permit. You must already have a job in order to get the permit. We will need the name of the employer and their address along with your student's name. Please email this information in a request to or We can leave the form in an envelope at the front door for you or mail it to you.