- Fairhope High School
CLICK HERE to see the FHS Announcements
Wednesday, October 27th
No New Announcements
Senior Class of 2022 Picture: Seniors will be taking the annual “number” picture on Thursday, November 4th at 11:15. Students should wear Pirate Pride shirts on this day. See Mrs. Small in F101 if you have any questions at all!
- Juniors: If you are interested in learniing more about the Baldwin EMC Youth Tour, Mrs. Kim Frank will be here Friday, Oct 29th to discuss this awesome opportunity. Come by the counseling office and speak with Mrs. Adams for more info.
- Do you love reading and helping your community? Then you should join Teen Literacy Council! Our next meeting will be on Nov 1st and if you would like to join, go to Mrs. Weems' room, 404, and ask for the Google Classroom code.
- Stop by Thursday morning (7:10) for gentle, beginner-friendly yoga practice in room 617 in the Art Wing. Come give it a try! Mats are available to borrow.
- Garden Club and Environmental Club will host a pumpkin carving contest on Wednesday, Oct 27th. All students are invited to participate and there is a $3 entry fee. Please bring your own pumpkin and supplies. We will compete for prizes in the catagories of: most creative, best overall, funniest, and scarriest. See Mrs. Reichley in room 411 or Mrs. Hixon in room 205 with any questions.
- Sophomores: Are you interested in aviation and the aerospace industry? If so, join Mrs. Ainsworth on a field trip to Flight Works Alabama that will include a tour of the Discovery Space Exhibit Gallery and the Airbus A320 Final Assembly Line. Permission forms are in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Ainsworth no later than Wednesday, Oct 27th.
- Due to product shortages, al la carte sales including snacks in the cafeteria will be discontinued brginning today (Monday). The only a la carte items that will be available are drinks. Extras will only be sold at the end of 3rd lunch, if available.
Thursday, October 28th, Varsity Football will host Murphy for its Senior Night. Since Murphy is technically the home team, Booster Club passes will not be accepted at this game due to the way we are handling the gate proceeds that night. Please purchase a ticket at Gofan.co...yes, it's "co" not "com."
Also, on Thursday, Cross Country will be running the Sectional Meet at 7am in Stockton.
- SENIORS: Don't forget to apply for the FAFSA. You cannot grauate without completing the FAFSA or getting your parents to sign and return the FAFSA opt-out waiver. Waivers are available in the counseling office.
- Spanish Club is now accepting dues. $35 for new members, $15 for returning. Se. Mr. Rawlinson in the Art Wing for more info. Deadline is Nov 3rd.
- Attn: Any males wanting to play soccer for FHS this spring - Tryout packets are available in Coach Stroud's room, 410, and Coach Heath's room, 108F in the freshmen building Students need a current concussion, participation, and physical form on file before they can participate in the team tryout. Tryouts will be conducted Nov 9-10 and Nov 15-17 at Founder's Park, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- FHS STUDENTS: Get your home football ticket early and save money. FHS Students only can buy 1 ticket for yourself for $5 to get into home games. Tickets can be purchased with the bookkeeper in the main school office until Thursday at 1:00. You will enter at the pass gate by the concession stand with your ticket, so don't lose it. There will be no refunds or exchanges. You will still need to buy a parking pass on GoFan if you are planning on driving.
- Homework Help for Math:
CLICK HERE to see the current schedule of Homework Help from the FHS Math faculty. (rev 10/18/2021)
- Anyone wanting to attend home game sports events must purchase electronic tickets sold on www.gofan.co the week of the game. PARKING PASS for Football games must also be purchased in advance on the GoFan website. Both game tickets and parking passes can purchased by clicking the "GET TICKETS" button next to the Game Date on the GoFan website.
- CLICK HERE for the Online Parking Application for the 2020-21 School Year.
**If you would like to receive the Daily Announcements via email, please CLICK HERE to submit your address for inclusion in the distribution list.