Return to Headlines

I would like to transfer my child back to Summerdale School

I’ve decided I don’t want my child to go to the Virtual School. What do I do?

  • It took a few days to get the student transferred over to Virtual, so it will take a few days to get things reversed.
  •  The student may not just come back to Summerdale School.  We must properly enroll them. 
  • Baldwin County is now allowing requests to transfer the child back to their traditional base school beginning today, Thursday, August 13th.
  • The opportunity to move back to Summerdale School will end Thursday, August 27th.             After August 27th, transfers may only take place on the quarter for elementary students (Oct. 8 will be the end of the first quarter) and on the semester for 7th/8th students (Dec. 17 is the end of the first semester).
  • To request to transfer your child back to Summerdale, contact the registrar (Cristy Davis ) or call our school at 251-989-6850. 
  • The registrar will contact the parent by email to sign the withdrawl form. 
  • As soon as it is processed, you will receive a call to bring your child to school.