Kindergarten Registration for 2022-2023
MUST DO ONLINE AND ON-CAMPUS REGISTRATION
Online pre-registration will be available April 1, 2022.
- Go to bcbe.org website.
- Students must be 5 years old, on or before September 1, to be eligible to attend public kindergarten.
- Parents should register their child at the school serving their attendance zone.
- Once you have completed online registration, you will make an appointment for on-campus registration. See below.
On-Campus Registration/Screening will be May 10, 2022 8:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- You will need to email email@example.com or call 251-989-6850 to make your appointment. Child must accompany you to the appointment as teachers will do kindergarten academic screenings.
- Parents/guardians will still be required to provide copies of the following paperwork:
- Birth certificate (Age Verification)
- Certificate of Immunization (formerly blue card)
- 2 current proofs of residency (Electric bill, Lease Agreement, Water bill, Garbage bill)
- Social Security card