- This is from the SFMS Student Handbook.
- A copy of the handbook is on the SFMS website: www.spanishfortmiddle.com
- Go to "About Us" and click on SFMS Handbook
Check-Out (Early Dismissal)--p.5 of SFMS Handbook (highlighted yellow)
Students who leave the school for any reason must checkout through the office. NO student is allowed to checkout after 2:30. Early checkouts are discouraged. If possible, appointments for students should be scheduled after school hours.
- The student will be called to the office upon arrival of the parent or guardian.
- Students will not be dismissed during PE, BREAK, or LUNCH
- If an appointment time is during any of these three periods for a student, the student should report to the front office in lieu of going to PE, BREAK, or LUNCH
- Parents will not be allowed to go to a child’s classroom for any reason without permission from an administrator.
- Sick students must go through the school nurse for the checkout to be excused.
- The emergency contact’s name must be on file at school. Addition or changes of emergency contact persons must be made in person by the custodial guardian.
- AN ID IS REQUIRED EVERY TIME A STUDENT IS CHECKED OUT